Sekilas Present Continuous Tense
Present continuous tense merupakan bentuk kata kerja yang digunakan untuk mengungkapkan aksi yang sedang berlangsung atau rencana dimasa depan.
10 Contoh Soal Present Continuous Tense Pilihan Ganda
Pilihlah salah satu jawaban untuk melengkapi kalimat di bawah ini.
Who … next to your boss?
- is sitting
- sitting is
The ship that transports goods … at this port at 5:30 p.m.
- are arriving
- is arriving
Surprisingly, he … very patient and helpful to everyone.
- is being
My friend … for Human Resources jobs in Jakarta.
- am looking
- is looking
Vina and I … how to cook French food.
- am learning
- are learning
Is she … flower-arranging at the flower show now?
The sun … brightly today.
- is shining
The children … in small groups.
- is playing
- are playing
I … at the hotel until the end of this month.
- am staying
We are not … a trip to Thailand during rainy season.
- a. is sitting
- b. is arriving
- b. is being
- b. is looking
- b. are learning
- a. learning
- b. is shining
- b. are playing
- a. am staying
- b. planning
- Soal Passive Voice – Present Continuous Tense
- Soal Yes-No Question Present Continuous Tense
- Soal Wh- Question Present Continuous Tense
- Soal Past Continuous Tense
- Soal Future Continuous Tense
- Soal Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- Soal Simple Present Tense
- Soal Tenses
- Present Progressive Tense. http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/tenses/present_progressive.htm. Accessed on September 2, 2013.
- The present continuous tense. http://esl.fis.edu/grammar/rules/contform.htm. Accessed on February 14, 2013.
- The present continuous tense. http://esl.fis.edu/grammar/rules/prescont.htm. Accessed on February 14, 2013.
- Verbs with Helpers. http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/601/05/. Accessed on February 14, 2013.
- Present Continuous. http://web2.uvcs.uvic.ca/elc/studyzone/330/grammar/pcont.htm. Accessed on February 14, 2013.
- Present Continuous Tense Quiz. http://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tenses_present-continuous_quiz.htm. Accessed on September 2, 2013.
- Present Continuous 1. http://web2.uvcs.uvic.ca/elc/studyzone/330/grammar/pcont1.htm. Accessed on September 2, 2013.