Sekilas Past Perfect Continuous Tense
Past perfect continuous tense merupakan bentuk kata kerja yang berfungsi untuk membicarakan aksi berdurasi waktu tertentu yang sudah selesai pada suatu titik waktu tertentu di masa lampau.
My nephew was sick since he … outside in bad weather all day.
- has been playing
- had been playing
His skin became darker because he … something under the scorching sun without sunscreen.
- had been doing
- has been doing
When you … the room, we … the matter of our wages for 10 minutes.
- entered, had been discussing
- had been entering, discussed
By the time I asked, my home assistant …
- had been getting rid toxic household items of
- had been getting rid of toxic household items
The senior engineer ... the project for a year before he resigned.
- had been being managed
- had been managing
Shasa … the diet plan for more than two weeks when finally recognizing it didn’t work.
- has been trying
- had been trying
Vina was sad since you … her for a long time.
- had not been contacting
- had been not contacting
… his mobile phone conversations for a few minutes when he suddenly opened the door?
- Had been you overhearing
- Had you been overhearing
I … on the railway station waiting room for an hour before the train arrived.
- had been being sit
- had been sitting
- Soal Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- Soal Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- Soal Past Perfect Tense
- Soal Past Continuous Tense
- Soal Tenses
Semoga contoh soal past perfect continuous tense dan jawabannya ini bermanfaat dan mohon maaf jika ada kekurangan.
- Past Perfect Progressive Tense. http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/tenses/past_perfect_progressive.htm. Accessed on October 5, 2013.
- More Tenses. http://esl.fis.edu/grammar/rules/moreT.htm. Accessed on February 22, 2013.
- Guide to Past Perfect and Past Perfect Continuous. http://esl.about.com/od/grammarstructures/p/g_pastpc.htm. Accessed on November 24, 2013.
- Past Perfect Continuous. http://www.englishpage.com/verbpage/pastperfectcontinuous.html. Accessed on November 24, 2013.
- Past Perfect Continuous Tense. http://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tenses_past-perfect-continuous.htm. Accessed on November 24, 2013.