Pengertian “take care”
- see you later
- nice to meet you
- take a peek
- take care
- take for granted
- take it easy
- take something personally
- take something with a grain of salt
- take the plunge
Contoh Kalimat “take care” dan Artinya
- Sarah said “Bye now!” and Tiara said “You take care!”
(Sarah mengatakan “Bye now!” dan Tiara mengatakan “You take care!”)
- The store clerk always says “Take care” when I’m leaving.
(Penjaga toko selalu berkata “Take care” ketika saya akan pergi.)
- Bob: See you later. Jeff: Okay. Take care.
(Sampai jumpa lagi. Oke. Hati-hati.)
- Marina: I’ll see you next week. Good bye, Clara. Clara: Take care of yourself.
(Sampai jumpa minggu depan. Selamat tinggal, Clara. Jaga dirimu.)
- All the Best (Phrase)
- Nice Try (Phrase)
- Why not?
- in all honesty (phrase)
- Don’t mind me
- Oh Well (Phrase)
- There’s no such thing/person
- be miles away (phrase)
- Long time no see (Phrase)
- Of course not! (Phrase)
- Take care. https://www.englishclub.com/ref/esl/Conversational_Phrases/T/take_care_4386.htm. Accessed on September 11, 2017.
- Definition of ‘take care’. https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/take-care. Accessed on August 6, 2020.
- Take Care. http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/take+care. Accessed on August 6, 2020.
- Take Care. https://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/take-care. Accessed on August 6, 2020.