Pengertian “take a peek”
- if I’m not mistaken
- take care
- take for granted
- take it easy
- take something personally
- take something with a grain of salt
- take the plunge
- cost a fortune
- dodge a bullet
- do a favor
Contoh Kalimat “take a peek” dan Artinya
- You can take a peek inside before you buy.
(Kamu dapat mengintip isinya sebentar sebelum kamu membelinya.)
- Take a peek at the paper. There are a couple of great job openings.
(Lihat koran sebentar. Ada beberapa lowongan pekerjaan yang bagus.)
- I took a peek under the sink and couldn’t see a leak.
(Saya melihat ke bawa wastafel dan tidak dapat menemukan kebocoran.)
- check this out / check it out
- No Hard Feelings (Phrase)
- Sorry to Hear That (Phrase)
- Can I help you?
- Let me put it this way
- No Offense (Phrase)
- Sorry to Say (Phrase)
- Just in Case (Phrase)
- Don’t mention it!
- Needless to Say (Phrase)
- Meaning of peek in English. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/peek. Accessed on June 15, 2019.
- take a peek at (someone or something). https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/take+a+peek+at. Accessed on June 15, 2019.
- peek. https://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/peek. Accessed on June 15, 2019.