Adverb mengalami perubahan bentuk ketika digunakan sebagai perbandingan. Pada regular form perubahan bentuk adverb mengikuti pola tertentu, namun berlaku sebaliknya pada irregular form.
8 Contoh Soal Superlative Degree (Adverb)
Lengkapi kalimat di bawah ini dengan superlative form dari adverb di dalam kurung.
Who lives the (near) to the school?
I use my smartphone the (often) to provide Internet service to my computer.
The customers were treated badly, but I was treated the (badly)
My brother works the (hard) in the water treatment company.
He talked to me the (seriously) of all the interviewers.
It is the (quickly) built stadium in New Zealand.
The hospital performed the (well) in heart bypass surgery.
It was the (beautifully) written book I've ever read.
- Soal Comparative Degree (Adverb)
- Soal Degrees of Comparison
- Soal Superlative Degree (Adjective)
- Soal Comparative Degree (Adjective)
- Soal Than vs. Then
- Soal When vs. While
- Soal Adverb of Frequency
- Superlative Adverbs. http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/ar/english-grammar/adverbials/superlative-adverbs. Accessed on March 26, 2016.
- Using Adverbs to Compare. http://www.bbc.co.uk/skillswise/worksheet/en26adve-l1-w-using-adverbs-to-compare. Accessed on March 26, 2016.
- Comparison: Adverbs (Worse, More Easily). https://dictionary.cambridge.org/grammar/british-grammar/comparison-adverbs-worse-more-easily. Accessed on March 26, 2016.
- Near. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/near. Accessed on March 26, 2016.
- Badly. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/badly. Accessed on March 26, 2016.
- More. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/more. Accessed on March 26, 2016.