memuat result (hasil).Conditional sentence type 1, condition-nya mungkin dipenuhi; type 2 tidak atau hampir tidak mungkin dipenuhi; sedangkan type 3 tidak mungkin dipenuhi. Adapun conditional type 0 (zero conditional) condition-nya selalu terwujud karena merupakan scientific fact atau general truth yang berupa kebiasaan.
12 Contoh Soal Conditional Sentence
Ketik a atau b sesuai dengan pilihan yang menurutmu paling tepat untuk melengkapi bagian yang kosong.
If you got a bunch of money, … it on stupid things?
- would you spend
- would you have spent
If the student had got enough sleep, she … difficulties in reading the material.
- wouldn’t have faced
- wouldn’t has faced
If I … you, I would look for my passion to find a new career.
When he ... to sleep, he never counts sheep leaping over fences.
- will go
If I advise her about travelling by plane with children, … to me?
- will she listen
- she will listen
It would be fun if the button to lower volume on my PC … properly.
- could worked
- could work
… good quality cookware, we mightn’t have needed to get rid of burnt taste in this food.
- We had used
- Had we used
Your calls … if you had replied her text message fast.
- wouldn't have ignored
- wouldn't have been ignored
Unless it rains, I … clothes in the sun instead of using the dryer.
- would dry
- will dry
Your sister … to you if you don’t stop yelling at her.
- won't be nice
- wouldn't be nice
If adults ... a single espresso, it can slow the flow of blood to their heart.
- will drink
… I tall, I would consider joining the army.
- If were
- Soal Conditional Sentence Type 1
- Soal Conditional Sentence Type 2
- Soal Conditional Sentence Type 3
- Soal Zero Conditional
- Soal Subjunctive
- First, Second, & Third Conditional. http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/conditional2.htm. Accessed on April 10, 2013.
- Conditionals Quiz. http://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verbs-conditional_quiz.htm. Accessed on November 22, 2013.
- Real and Unreal Conditional Form Worksheets. http://esl.about.com/od/Conditional-Forms/a/Real-Unreal-Conditional-Form-Worksheets.htm. Accessed on November 22, 2013.
- Third Conditional. http://web2.uvcs.uvic.ca/elc/studyzone/410/grammar/3cond.htm. Accessed on November 22, 2013.
- English Test on Conditional Sentences Type 1 and 2. http://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/tests/conditional-sentences-2. Accessed on November 22, 2013.
- English Test on Conditional Sentences Type 1. http://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/tests/conditional-sentences-1. Accessed on November 21, 2013.
- English Test on Conditional Sentences Type 1, 2 and 3. http://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/tests/conditional-sentences-3. Accessed on November 22, 2013.
- Beware a single espresso: Just one caffeine-packed cup can slow the blood flow to your heart
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1250339/Just-caffeine-packed-cup-slow-blood-flow-heart.html. Accessed on December 4, 2014.