9 Contoh Soal Adverbs of Frequency
Adverb of Frequency merupakan kata keterangan yang menyatakan seberapa sering suatu aktivitas atau peristiwa dilakukan atau terjadi.
Indonesia (always, celebrate) its independence day in August.
She (never, be) ready when I pick her up.
The workers (seldom, be) late for work.
He (often, feel) overly tired after eating.
I (usually, double-check) my front door before leaving for work.
Rafista (never, drink) coffee in the morning.
The swimming pool (rarely, be) busy, so I feel that I have it.
We (hardly ever, see) each other because of our different routines.
How (often, do) you exercise? At least once a week.
- Soal Simple Present Tense
- Soal Adverb of Manner
- Soal When vs. While
- Soal Awhile vs. A While
- Soal Verb Phrase
Semoga bermanfaat dan mohon maaf jika ada kekurangan.
- Adverbs of Frequency. https://www.seattlecentral.edu/faculty/dloos/Grammar/adverbs/adverbsoffrequency_introduction&exercises.htm. Accessed on March 25, 2016.
- Exercise 1 – Adverbs of Frequency. https://elt.oup.com/student/solutions/elementary/grammar/grammar_02_012e?cc=id&selLanguage=id. Accessed on March 25, 2016.
- Adverbs of Frequency. https://www.press.umich.edu/pdf/9780472032426-unit5.pdf. Accessed on March 25, 2016.
- Adverbs of Frequency Quiz. https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/adverbs-frequency_quiz.htm. Accessed on March 25, 2016.