Adverb of Frequency merupakan kata keterangan yang menyatakan seberapa sering suatu aktivitas atau peristiwa dilakukan atau terjadi.
9 Contoh Soal Adverbs of Frequency
Indonesia (always, celebrate) its independence day in August.
She (never, be) ready when I pick her up.
The workers (seldom, be) late for work.
He (often, feel) overly tired after eating.
I (usually, double-check) my front door before leaving for work.
Rafista (never, drink) coffee in the morning.
The swimming pool (rarely, be) busy, so I feel that I have it.
We (hardly ever, see) each other because of our different routines.
How (often, do) you exercise? At least once a week.
- Soal Simple Present Tense
- Soal Adverb of Manner
- Soal When vs. While
- Soal Awhile vs. A While
- Soal Verb Phrase
- Adverbs of Frequency. https://www.seattlecentral.edu/faculty/dloos/Grammar/adverbs/adverbsoffrequency_introduction&exercises.htm. Accessed on March 25, 2016.
- Exercise 1 – Adverbs of Frequency. https://elt.oup.com/student/solutions/elementary/grammar/grammar_02_012e?cc=id&selLanguage=id. Accessed on March 25, 2016.
- Adverbs of Frequency. https://www.press.umich.edu/pdf/9780472032426-unit5.pdf. Accessed on March 25, 2016.
- Adverbs of Frequency Quiz. https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/adverbs-frequency_quiz.htm. Accessed on March 25, 2016.