Pengertian Evaluative Adverb
- Viewpoint Adverb
- Flat Adverb
- -ly Adverb
- Sentence Adverb
- Adverb of Purpose
- Adverb of Manner
- Focusing Adverb
- Adverb of Degree
- Adverb of Time
- Common Adverbs
Contoh Evaluative Adverb
Contoh Kalimat Evaluative Adverb dan Artinya
|1||Luckily, I chose the perfect running route.
I chose the perfect running route, luckily.
(Beruntung saya rute lari yang sempurna.) = It was lucky that I chose the perfect running route.
|2||Surprisingly, he got the job.
(Dengan mengejutkan dia mendapatkan pekerjaan tersebut.)
|3||Unfortunately, I don’t have any money to buy clothes.
(Sayangnya saya tidak mempunyai uang untuk membeli baju.)
|4||This shirt, unfortunately, couldn’t be returned.
(Kemeja ini sayangnya tidak dapat dikembalikan.)
- meanwhile (adverb)
- Literally (Adverb)
- Pretty (Adverb)
- Eventually (Adverb)
- Anyway (Adverb)
- Somehow (Adverb)
- Ever (Adverb)
- Maybe / Perhaps (Adverb)
- Maybe (Adverb)
- Else (Adverb)
- Adverbs: Types. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/grammar/british-grammar/adverbs-types. Accessed on February 16, 2016.
- Haumann, Dagmar. (2007). Adverb Licensing and Clause Structure in English. Amsterdam: John Benjamins Publishing.
- Evaluation Adverbs. http://www.grammar-quizzes.com/adv_evaluation.html. Accessed on February 16, 2016.
- Surprisingly. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/surprisingly. Accessed on February 16, 2016.
- Unfortunately. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/unfortunately. Accessed on February 16, 2016.
- Unfortunately. http://learnersdictionary.com/definition/unfortunately. Accessed on February 16, 2016.
- Luckily. http://learnersdictionary.com/definition/luckily.. Accessed on February 16, 2016.