10 Soal Regular Verb Pilihan Ganda
Pilihlah simple past (verb-2) yang tepat dari dari regular verb di dalam kurung dengan mengetik a atau b.
He ... (beg) her not to go.
She ... (carry) her bag with a straight-down arm.
I ... (drop) a heavy box on the top of my foot.
The employees were not ... (allow) to use their sick days.
He told me this file ... (contain) a virus.
I felt that something ... (grab) my leg while I was sleeping.
It ... (match) my outfit perfectly.
Daffa ... (pretend) that everything was fine.
They ... (permit) people to enter and work in the country last year.
My mother ... (stir) the mixture constanty with a silicon spatula.
- Soal Regular vs. Irregular Verb
- Soal Irregular Verb
- Soal Present vs. Past Participle
- Soal Passive Voice
- Soal Present Perfect Tense
- Soal Past Perfect Tense
- Soal Reported Speech
- Soal Causative Verb
- Exercise 2 – Past simple affirmative: regular verbs. https://elt.oup.com/student/solutions/elementary/grammar/grammar_06_022e?cc=id&selLanguage=id. Accessed on March 22, 2016.
- Regular Verbs List. https://www.englishclub.com/vocabulary/regular-verbs-list.htm. Accessed on March 22, 2016.
- Beg. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/beg. Accessed on March 22, 2016.
- Drop. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/drop. Accessed on March 22, 2016.
- Match. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/match. Accessed on March 22, 2016.
- Pretend. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pretend. Accessed on March 22, 2016.
- Permit. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/permit. Accessed on March 22, 2016.
- Stir. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/stir. Accessed on March 22, 2016.