Adverb mengalami perubahan bentuk ketika digunakan sebagai perbandingan. Pada regular form perubahan bentuk adverb mengikuti pola tertentu, namun berlaku sebaliknya pada irregular form.
8 Contoh Soal Comparative Degree (Adverb) Pilihan Ganda
Pilihlah comparative form yang tepat dari adverb di dalam kurung dengan mengetik a atau b.
He works ... (hard) than anyone else.
- more hard
I was told to drive ... (carefully).
- more carefully
Wawan struck the golf ball well, but his brother struck it ... (well)
- more well
She wakes up ... (early) than she used to.
- more early
Do really men talk ... (little) than women?
- more little
They arrived ... (late) than us.
- more late
Why did the toddlers act ... (badly) than before?
- more badly
Pronghorns run ... (fast) than springboks.
- more fast
- Soal Degrees of Comparison
- Soal Comparative Degree (Adjective)
- Soal Superlative Degree (Adverb)
- Soal Superlative Degree (Adjective)
- Soal Than vs. Then
- Soal When vs. While
- Soal Adverb of Frequency
- Comparative Adverbs. http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/ar/english-grammar/adverbials/comparative-adverbs. Accessed on March 26, 2016.
- Using Adverbs to Compare. http://www.bbc.co.uk/skillswise/worksheet/en26adve-l1-w-using-adverbs-to-compare. Accessed on March 26, 2016.
- Well. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/well. Accessed on March 26, 2016.
- Comparison: Adverbs (Worse, More Easily). http://dictionary.cambridge.org/grammar/british-grammar/comparison-adverbs-worse-more-easily. Accessed on March 26, 2016.
- Fastest Animals. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fastest_animals. Accessed on March 26, 2016.