Pengertian “by all means”
By all means adalah frasa percakapan bahasa Inggris yang digunakan untuk mengatakan secara sopan bahwa kamu mengizinkan seseorang untuk melakukan sesuatu, menyetujui suatu saran, atau mengatakan “ya”.
Contoh Kalimat “by all means”
|No||Contoh Kalimat “by all means”|
- give someone the cold shoulder (phrase)
- get your head around something (phrase)
- wear your heart on your sleeve
- blow something/someone off
- from the get-go (phrase)
- put your foot in your mouth
- put your foot down
- the last thing one wants
- head over heels (idiom)
- keep something under one’s hat
- Meaning of by all means in English. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/by-all-means. Accessed on June 16, 2019.
- Definition of ‘by all means’. https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/by-all-means. Accessed on June 16, 2019.
- by all means – definition and synonyms. https://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/by-all-means. Accessed on June 16, 2019.
- by all means! https://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/by-all-means. Accessed on June 16, 2019.