Pengertian “by all means”
By all means adalah frasa percakapan bahasa Inggris yang digunakan untuk mengatakan secara sopan bahwa kamu mengizinkan seseorang untuk melakukan sesuatu, menyetujui suatu saran, atau mengatakan “ya”.
Contoh Kalimat “by all means”
|No||Contoh Kalimat “by all means”|
- make a difference (phrase)
- fair-weather friend (phrase)
- at the end of the day (phrase)
- stand your ground (phrase)
- put your hand in your pocket (phrase)
- from/out of nowhere (phrase)
- take something with a grain of salt (phrase)
- the ball is in someone’s court
- string someone along (phrase)
- for good (phrase)
- Meaning of by all means in English. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/by-all-means. Accessed on June 16, 2019.
- Definition of ‘by all means’. https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/by-all-means. Accessed on June 16, 2019.
- by all means – definition and synonyms. https://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/by-all-means. Accessed on June 16, 2019.
- by all means! https://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/by-all-means. Accessed on June 16, 2019.