Macam Verb Voice
Verb voice menyatakan apakah suatu subject melakukan aksi atau menerima aksi. Verb voice dibedakan menjadi dua: active dan passive.
Rumus Verb Voice
subject (doer of action) + verb (action) + direct object (receiver of action)
subject (receiver of action) + auxiliary verb + past participle (action) +/- by … (doer of action)
Auxiliary verb dapat berupa: is, are, am, was, were, is/are being, was/were being, has/have been, will be, will have been.
Contoh Kalimat Verb Voice
|Verb Voice||Contoh Kalimat|
|Active Voice||The student has cleaned the whiteboard.
(Siswa itu telah membersihkan papan tulis.)
|Someone left roses on my desk this morning.
(Seseorang meninggalkan mawar di meja saya pagi ini.)
|Passive Voice||The whiteboard has been cleaned by the student.
(Papan tulis telah dibersihkan oleh siswa itu.)
|Roses were left on my desk this morning.
(Bunga mawar ditinggalkan di meja saya pagi ini.)
- Soal Passive Voice
- Soal Passive Voice – Simple Present Tense
- Soal Passive Voice – Simple Past Tense
- Soal Passive Voice – Present Perfect Tense
- Panduan Belajar Passive Voice
- Active Voice
- Passive Voice
- Short Passive (Agentless Passive)
- Passive pada Tenses, Infinitive, dan Gerund
- Passive pada Intransitive Verb (Prepositional Passive)
- The Passive Voice. http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/passive.htm. Accessed on July 3, 2013.
- Active / Passive Voice. http://www.towson.edu/ows/activepass.htm. Accessed on July 3, 2013.
- Active and Passive Voice. http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/english-grammar/verbs/active-and-passive-voice. Accessed on July 3, 2013.
- Voice (Grammar). http://grammar.about.com/od/tz/g/verb.htm. Accessed on July 3, 2013.
- Active and Passive Voice. http://www.cws.illinois.edu/workshop/writers/activevoice/. Accessed on July 3, 2013.
- Verbs: Voice and Mood. http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/539/07/. Accessed on July 4, 2013.