Soal Past Participle Pilihan Ganda dan Jawabannya
Tentukan past participle yang tepat untuk setiap kalimat di bawah ini.
The price of tomatoes in the country has … by 50%.
Have you fixed the … chair yet?
I had my car … recently.
The customer’s … more money than the available balance.
The meat was … in a laboratory.
He had … smoking before his stroke.
You looked so …
Police told him that his bike had been …
She is reading a book … by anonymous.
I’ve just … a permanent resident.
- risen | rise – rose – risen
- broken | brake – broke – broken
- repaired | repair – repaired – repaired
- withdrawn | withdraw – withdrew – withdrawn
- grown | grow – grew – grown
- quit | quit – quit – quit
- worried | worry – worried – worried
- stolen | steal – stole – stolen
- written | write – wrote – written
- become | become – became – become
- Soal Action – Stative Verb Pilihan Ganda dan Jawabannya
- Soal Parts of Speech Pilihan Ganda dan Jawabannya
- Soal Regular vs. Irregular Verb dan Jawabannya
- Soal Regular Verb (Simple Past) dan Jawabannya
- Soal Gerund vs. Infinitive Pilihan Ganda dan Jawabannya
- Soal Irregular Verb Pilihan Ganda dan Jawabannya
- Soal Present-Past Participle Pilihan Ganda dan Jawabannya
- Soal Subjunctive Mood Pilihan Ganda dan Jawabannya
- Soal Linking Verb Pilihan Ganda dan Jawabannya
- Soal Reported Speech Pilihan Ganda dan Jawabannya
- Present Perfect 2: Irregular Past Participles. http://web2.uvcs.uvic.ca/elc/studyzone/410/grammar/pperf2.htm. Accessed on March 22, 2016.
- Rise. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/rise. Accessed on March 22, 2016.
- Become. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/become. Accessed on March 22, 2016.
- Exercise on Present Participle. https://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/grammar/participles/exercises?07. Accessed on March 22, 2016.
- Past Participle – Exercise. http://www.englisch-hilfen.de/en/exercises/structures/past_participle.htm. Accessed on March 22, 2016.