Pengertian Out of Sorts
Out of sorts adalah frasa bahasa Inggris yang bermakna “slightly ill, upset, or unhappy” (sedikit kurang sehat, kecewa, atau sedih).
- no doubt / without doubt
- from/out of nowhere
- check this out / check it out
- down in the dumps
- kind/sort of
- flesh out / flush out
- get/have cold feet
- no hard feelings
- no doubt about it
- sorry about that
Contoh Kalimat Out of Sorts dan Artinya
- I’ve been feeling lethargic and generally out of sorts.
(Saya merasa lesu dan secara umum kurang sehat.)
- I noticed you look a little out of sorts today. What’s up?
(Saya perhatikan kamu tampak sedikit kurang sehat hari ini. Ada apa?)
- A: How are you?
B: I’m feeling a bit out of sorts.
(Saya sedang merasa sedikit kurang sehat.)
- ships that pass in the night
- Dodge a Bullet (Phrase)
- take it easy (phrase)
- right off the bat (phrase)
- from the get-go (phrase)
- stand your ground (phrase)
- Not to Mention (Phrase)
- do no good (idiom)
- as for something (phrase)
- wear your heart on your sleeve (phrase)
- Meaning of “be out of sorts” in the English Dictionary. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/be-out-of-sorts. Accessed on January 31, 2018.
- Meaning of “out of sorts” in the English Dictionary. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/out-of-sorts. Accessed on January 26, 2018.
- Out of Sorts – Definition and Synonyms. https://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/out-of-sorts. Accessed on January 26, 2018.
- Out of Sorts. https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/out+of+sorts. Accessed on January 27, 2018.