Pengertian Out of Sorts
Out of sorts adalah frasa yang bermakna “slightly ill, upset, or unhappy” (sedikit kurang sehat, kecewa, atau sedih).
Contoh Kalimat Out of Sorts
|No||Contoh Kalimat Out of Sorts|
|1||I’ve been feeling lethargic and generally out of sorts.
(Saya merasa lesu dan secara umum kurang sehat.)
|2||She has been out of sorts all day.
(Dia telah kurang enak badan sepanjang hari.)
|3||I noticed you look a little out of sorts today. What’s up?
(Saya perhatikan kamu tampak sedikit kurang sehat hari ini. Ada apa?)
- from/out of nowhere (phrase)
- take something with a grain of salt (phrase)
- the ball is in someone’s court
- string someone along (phrase)
- for good (phrase)
- give someone the cold shoulder (phrase)
- get your head around something (phrase)
- wear your heart on your sleeve
- blow something/someone off
- from the get-go (phrase)
- Meaning of “be out of sorts” in the English Dictionary. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/be-out-of-sorts. Accessed on January 31, 2018.
- Meaning of “out of sorts” in the English Dictionary. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/out-of-sorts. Accessed on January 26, 2018.
- Out of Sorts – Definition and Synonyms. https://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/out-of-sorts. Accessed on January 26, 2018.
- Out of Sorts. https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/out+of+sorts. Accessed on January 27, 2018.