Pengertian Out of Sorts
Out of sorts adalah frasa bahasa Inggris yang bermakna “slightly ill, upset, or unhappy” (sedikit kurang sehat, kecewa, atau sedih).
- no doubt / without doubt
- from/out of nowhere
- check this out / check it out
- down in the dumps
- kind/sort of
- flesh out / flush out
- get/have cold feet
- no hard feelings
- no doubt about it
- sorry about that
Contoh Kalimat Out of Sorts dan Artinya
|1||I’ve been feeling lethargic and generally out of sorts.
(Saya merasa lesu dan secara umum kurang sehat.)
|2||I noticed you look a little out of sorts today. What’s up?
(Saya perhatikan kamu tampak sedikit kurang sehat hari ini. Ada apa?)
- make a difference (phrase)
- fair-weather friend (phrase)
- at the end of the day (phrase)
- stand your ground (phrase)
- put your hand in your pocket (phrase)
- from/out of nowhere (phrase)
- take something with a grain of salt (phrase)
- the ball is in someone’s court
- string someone along (phrase)
- for good (phrase)
- Meaning of “be out of sorts” in the English Dictionary. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/be-out-of-sorts. Accessed on January 31, 2018.
- Meaning of “out of sorts” in the English Dictionary. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/out-of-sorts. Accessed on January 26, 2018.
- Out of Sorts – Definition and Synonyms. https://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/out-of-sorts. Accessed on January 26, 2018.
- Out of Sorts. https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/out+of+sorts. Accessed on January 27, 2018.