Pengertian “be miles away”
Be miles away adalah frasa bahasa Inggris yang bermakna “to be unaware of what is happening around you because you are thinking about something else” (tidak menyadari apa yang sedang terjadi disekelilingmu karena kamu sedang memikirkan hal lain).
Contoh Kalimat “miles away” dan Artinya
- I could tell from his expression that he was miles away.
(Saya dapat mengatakan dari ekspresinya bahwa dia tenggelam dalam pikirannya.)
- What were you thinking about? You seemed miles away.
(Apa yang kamu pikirkan? Kamu tampak sedang memikirkan sesuatu.)
- Yoga already seemed miles away when he came into the office.
(Yoga sudah tampak tenggelam dalam pikirannya ketika dia datang ke kantor.)
- He was sitting at his desk and didn’t notice his phone ringing. He was a million miles away.
(Dia sedang duduk di mejanya dan tidak menyadari teleponnya berdering. Dia sedang tenggelam dalam pikirannya.)
- Take Something Personally (Phrase)
- No Wonder (Phrase)
- Same Here (Phrase)
- Help Yourself (Phrase)
- I’m afraid (that)
- Nice to See You (Phrase)
- See You Later (Phrase)
- Don’t get me wrong (phrase)
- Like I Said (Phrase)
- Not Really (Phrase)
- Meaning of be miles away in English. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/be-miles-away. Accessed on April 11, 2019.
- Definition of ‘miles away’. https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/miles-away. Accessed on April 11, 2019.
- be miles away – definition and synonyms. https://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/be-miles-away. Accessed on April 11, 2019.
- Definition of mile in English. https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/mile. Accessed on April 11, 2019.
- be miles away. https://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/be-miles-away. Accessed on April 11, 2019.
- be miles away. https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/be+miles+away. Accessed on April 11, 2019.