8 Contoh Soal Yes-No Question Present Perfect Tense
Pilihlah yes-no question present perfect tense yang tepat dari kata-kata di bawah ini dengan mengetik a, b, c, atau d.
Alan has read a biography recently.
- What Alan has read recently?
- What has Alan read recently?
He has met his old classmates lately.
- Whom he has met lately?
- Whom has he met lately?
They have been to the grocery store.
- Where have they been?
- Where they have been?
The implementation of the strategic plan has run smoothly.
- How has the implementation of the strategic plan run?
- How the implementation of the strategic plan has run?
Our computers have started shutting down randomly because of overheating.
- Why our computers have started shutting down randomly?
- Why have our computers started shutting down randomly?
We have found ten solutions so far.
- How many solutions have we found so far?
- How many have solutions we found so far?
The cyclist has traveled 43,000 miles up to now.
- How far the cyclist has traveled up to now?
- How far has the cyclist traveled up to now?
They have rejected his visa application three times.
- How many times have they rejected his visa application?
- How many times they have rejected his visa application?
- Soal Yes-No Question Simple Present Tense
- Soal Yes-No Question Present Continuous Tense
- Soal Wh- Question Present Perfect Tense
- Soal Present Perfect Tense
- Soal Passive – Present Perfect Tense
- Soal Yes-No Question
- G3: QUESTIONS I – Present Perfect yes/no. http://www.spring.edu/webroom/practice_g3_questions_1.html. Accessed on March 13, 2016.
- ‘Ever’ and ‘whenever’. http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/grammar/learnit/learnitv82.shtml. Accessed on March 13, 2016.
- Recently. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/recently. Accessed on March 13, 2016.