6 Contoh Soal Wh- Question Past Continuous Tense
They were working at seven o'clock this morning.
What at seven o'clock this morning?
The operator was thinking about food when pressing the button.
What when pressing the button?
She was doing the laundry when you called her.
What when you called her?
He was sleeping at 8 p.m. last night because he wanted to get enough sleep to get rid of his cold.
Why at 8 p.m. last night?
Dina and you were talking about me when I was not there yesterday.
Why when I was not there?
The car was travelling at 40 mph when it hit a guard rail.
How fast when it hit a guard rail?
- Soal Wh- Question Present Continuous Tense
- Soal Wh- Question Simple Past Tense
- Soal Yes-No Question Past Continuous Tense
- Soal Wh- Question
- Soal Past Continuous Tense
- Soal Passive – Past Continuous Tense
- Past Continuous Tense. http://web.stanford.edu/~kenro/Edu208/GrammarUnits/pastcontinousUnit.html. Accessed on March 15, 2016.
- Past Continuous – Use. https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tenses_past-continuous_u.htm. Accessed on March 16, 2016.
- Past Continuous Quiz. https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tenses_past-continuous-quiz.htm. Accessed on March 16, 2016.
- The Past Continuous Tense. http://esl.fis.edu/grammar/rules/pastcont.htm. Accessed on March 16, 2016.
- How to Feel Better when You Have a Cold (for Girls). http://www.wikihow.com/Feel-Better-when-You-Have-a-Cold-(for-Girls). Accessed on March 16, 2016.