6 Contoh Soal Wh- Question Past Continuous Tense
Buatlah wh- question dari kalimat past continuous tense di bawah ini menggunakan wh- word di dalam kurung.
They were working at 9am yesterday. (what)
The operator was thinking about food when pressing the button. (what)
She was doing the laundry when you called her. (what)
He was sleeping at 8 p.m. last night because he wanted to get enough sleep to get rid of his cold. (why)
Dina and you were talking about me when I was not there yesterday. (why)
The car was travelling at 40 mph when it hit a guard rail. (how fast)
- What were they doing at seven o’clock this morning?
- What was the operator thinking when pressing the button?
- What was she doing when you called her?
- Why was he sleeping at 8 p.m. last night?
- Why were Dina and you talking about me when I was not there?
- How fast was the car travelling when it hit a guard rail?
- Past Continuous Tense. http://web.stanford.edu/~kenro/Edu208/GrammarUnits/pastcontinousUnit.html. Accessed on March 15, 2016.
- Past Continuous – Use. https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tenses_past-continuous_u.htm. Accessed on March 16, 2016.
- Past Continuous Quiz. https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tenses_past-continuous-quiz.htm. Accessed on March 16, 2016.
- The Past Continuous Tense. http://esl.fis.edu/grammar/rules/pastcont.htm. Accessed on March 16, 2016.
- How to Feel Better when You Have a Cold (for Girls). http://www.wikihow.com/Feel-Better-when-You-Have-a-Cold-(for-Girls). Accessed on March 16, 2016.
Semoga bermanfaat dan mohon maaf jika ada kekurangan.
Posted by Wilma Yulia