Some time ialah noun (phrase) yang berarti “a period of time”, sementara sometime dan sometimes ialah adverb yang masing-masing bermakna “at an unspecified time in the future/past” dan “occasionally”.
10 Contoh Soal Sometime, Sometimes, atau Some Time
Ketik sometime, sometimes, atau some time untuk melengkapi kalimat di bawah ini.
I drink a coffee, but too much caffeine make me feels jittery.
Please take to read and understand the instruction manual carefully.
He promised to send me the report before tomorrow.
Why don't you come to see us ?
Only Rina who has to cook.
You surprise me with you ideas and initiatives .
We should meet this afternoon to talk about it.
he washes his car himself and he goes to a car wash.
Do you have to disccuss this issue further?
She will arrive in March.
- Soal Loose vs. Lose
- Soal Good vs. Well
- Soal Discreet vs. Discrete
- Soal I vs. Me
- Soal Any vs. Some
- Soal Few vs. Little
- Soal Many vs. Much
- Soal if vs. Whether
- Sometime. http://learnersdictionary.com/definition/sometime. Accessed on February 18, 2016.
- Sometime. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sometime. Accessed on February 18, 2016.
- Sometime. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/sometime. Accessed on February 18, 2016.
- Sometimes. http://learnersdictionary.com/definition/sometimes. Accessed on February 18, 2016.
- Sometimes. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/sometimes. Accessed on February 18, 2016.
- Vocabulary: Sometimes, Sometime, Some Time. http://www.englishteachermelanie.com/vocabulary-sometimes-sometime-some-time/. Accessed on February 18, 2016.