Principal dapat berfungsi sebagai noun atau adjective dengan makna masing-masing “the person in charge of: a school [US] or a college/university [UK]” dan “most important, main”, sementara principle selalu noun yang bermakna “a basic truth” atau “a moral rule or belief that influences one’s behavior”.
8 Contoh Soal Principal vs. Principle
Ketik principal atau principle untuk melengkapi kalimat di bawah ini.
Fighting for what he thinks is right, I consider him a man of .
I wrote a letter for the of the college.
It is not my reason for coming tonight.
The lecturer doesn't even understand the fundamental of sociology. (principals/principles)
The young man was the announcer.
The United Nations is based on the of the sovereign equality of all members of it.
Who is the of the University of Aberdeen?
He refuses to accept gifts from clients because it's against his . (principals/principles)
- Soal Home vs. House
- Soal Canon vs. Cannon
- Soal Broach vs. Brooch
- Soal Bridal vs. Bridle
- Soal Click vs. Clique
- Soal Everyday vs. Every Day
- Chapter I: Purposes and Principles. http://www.un.org/en/sections/un-charter/chapter-i/index.html. Accessed on February 2, 2016.
- Principle. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/principle. Accessed on February 2, 2016.
- Principle. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/principle. Accessed on February 2, 2016.
- Principle or principal?. http://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2011/08/principle-or-principal/. Accessed on February 2, 2016.
- Principal. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/principal. Accessed on February 2, 2016.
- Principal. http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/principal_2. Accessed on February 3, 2016.