Present perfect continuous tense merupakan bentuk kata kerja yang berfungsi untuk membicarakan aksi yang sudah selesai pada suatu titik di masa lampau atau aksi telah dimulai di masa lampau dan dilanjutkan sampai sekarang.
9 Contoh Soal Present Perfect Continuous Tense
Ketik a atau b sesuai dengan pilihan yang menurutmu paling tepat untuk melengkapi bagian yang kosong.
They … anything for the past hour.
- haven't been doing
- hasn't been doing
It … hard.
- have just been raining
- has just been raining
He and his family… in poverty since their company went bankrupt.
- have been living
- has been living
How long … properly in the gym?
- has he been working out
- have he been working out
She … with the research team since January.
- has been working
- have been working
… here for over two hours?
- Has she been waiting
- Does she has been waiting
Why … Mandarin classes for the last three weeks?
- have not you been attending
- have you not been attending
I’m sleepy because I … all night.
- have been staying up
- has been staying up
My brother … about buying a used car from the dealer. Do you think it’s a good idea?
- has been thinking
- have been thinking
- Soal Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- Soal Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- Soal Present Perfect Tense
- Soal Present Continuous Tense
- Soal Tenses
- Present Perfect Continuous Tense Quiz. http://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tenses_present-perfect-continuous_quiz.htm. Accessed on November 21, 2013.
- Present Perfect or Present Perfect Continuous? http://esl.about.com/library/quiz/blperfectorperfectcont1.htm. Accessed on November 21, 2013.
- Present Perfect Progressive Tense. http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/tenses/present_perfect_progressive.htm. Accessed on November 21, 2013.
- Present Perfect Continuous. http://www.englishpage.com/verbpage/presentperfectcontinuous.html. Accessed on November 21, 2013.