Past perfect tense merupakan kata kerja yang untuk mengungkapkan bahwa suatu kejadian sudah selesai terjadi pada suatu titik di masa lampau sebelum kejadian lainnya.
10 Contoh Soal Past Perfect Tense
Ketik a atau b sesuai dengan pilihan yang menurutmu paling tepat untuk melengkapi bagian yang kosong.
Never … such delicious pies before visiting the bakery.
- I had tasted
- had I tasted
How many times … the clothes before the fault occured?
- you had worn
- had you worn
If you … your money in a bank, it wouldn’t have gone.
- had been put
- had put
Prior to the meeting, the room …
- had been cleaned and prepared
- had cleaned and prepared
He told that he … all the files in the directory.
- had removed
- had been removed
The student … her disposable lunch box in the garbage can by the time the bell rang.
- had been dropped
- had dropped
When he arrived at the station, the train …
- had left
- had leaved
… before the participants came?
- Had the room been brighter
- Had the room brighter
Reza … about her before they met.
- had already heard
- had already been heard
Anyone … the latest version of the phone software for free before August 2013.
- had been able to update
- had be able to update
- Soal Passive Voice – Past Perfect Tense
- Soal Present Perfect Tense
- Soal Future Perfect Tense
- Soal Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- Soal Simple Past Tense
- Soal Tenses
- Past Perfect Tense. http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/tenses/past_perfect.htm. Accessed on November 16, 2013.
- The Past Perfect Tense. http://esl.fis.edu/grammar/rules/pastperf.htm. Accessed on February 22, 2013.
- Past Perfect 1. http://web2.uvcs.uvic.ca/elc/studyzone/410/grammar/pastpf1.htm. Accessed on November 16, 2013.
- Past Perfect Worksheets. http://esl.about.com/od/Find-the-Mistake/a/Past-Perfect-Worksheets.htm. Accessed on November 17, 2013.