Direct object pada active voice menjadi subject pada passive voice dimana pada past perfect tense kata kerja auxiliary verb had + verb-3 (past participle) diubah menjadi had + been + verb-3 (past participle).
S + had + past participle + direct object
S (direct objectactive voice) + had + been + past participle +/- by … (subjectactive voice)
7 Contoh Soal Passive Voice – Past Perfect Tense
Pilihlah passive voice – past perfect tense yang tepat untuk melengkapi bagian yang kosong dengan mengikuti petunjuk di dalam kurung dengan mengetik a atau b.
Most of the work ... (finish) when the supervisor checked the quality of it.
- had been finish
- had been finished
A conclusion ... (draw) by the time I arrived.
- had been drawn
- had been drew
Two-thirds of the subjects ... (raise) in poverty.
- had been risen
- had been raised
She knew that the bridge ... (built) in 1990.
- had been built
- had been build
The bank staff said the payment ... (make) successfully.
- had been made
- had been make
... they ... (evacuate) before the invasion?
- had been, evacuated
- had , been evacuated
Would matematicians have discovered the fundamental theorem of calculus if computers ... (not invent) in the 16th century?
- had been not invented
- had not been invented
- Soal Passive Voice – Present Perfect Tense
- Soal Passive Voice – Simple Past Tense
- Soal Passive Voice – Past Continuous Tense
- Soal Passive Voice
- Soal Past Perfect Tense
- Passive. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/grammar/british-grammar/passive. Accessed on March 8, 2016.
- Active and Passive Verbs. http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/active-and-passive-verbs. Accessed on March 8, 2016.
- The Past Perfect Tense. http://esl.fis.edu/grammar/rules/pastperf.htm. Accessed on March 8, 2016.
- Dales, Harold G. & Oliversi, Gianluigi. Truth in Mathematics. 1998. United States: Oxford University Press, Inc.