Passive voice merupakan bentuk gramatikal dimana subject kalimat tidak melakukan aksi, melainkan menerima aksi atau ditindaklanjuti (receiver of action) oleh agent lain (doer of action) baik disebutkan ataupun tidak.
10 Contoh Soal Passive Voice
Ketik a atau b sesuai dengan pilihan yang menurutmu paling tepat untuk melengkapi bagian yang kosong.
Potatoes, black beans and chesnuts … raw.
- were rarely consumed
- are rarely consumed
Fio … by one of the waitress now.
- is being served
- is served
The new member enjoys … into our support group.
- being received
- be received
You … if you meet the minimum requirements for this job.
- would be contacted
- will be contacted
Nothing … except his credit card.
- has been stolen
- has stolen
The buildings … of marble and granite.
- were made
- was made
A negative anonymous letter … on my car this morning.
- was left
- is left
… with all my stories?
- did you bored
- were you bored
The 1945 Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia … by the Committee for Examination of Indonesian Independence and the Preparatory Committee for Indonesian Independence.
- were written
- was written
I want to know why a woman prefers … by a man.
- to managed
- to be managed
- Soal Passive Voice – Simple Present Tense
- Soal Passive Voice – Simple Past Tense
- Soal Passive Voice – Present Continuous Tense
- Soal Passive Voice – Present Perfect Tense
- Soal Passive Voice – Past Continuous Tense
- Soal Reported Speech
- Soal Present dan Past Participle
- Soal Causative Verb
- Active Voice to Passive Voice Transformations. http://esl.about.com/library/quiz/blgrquiz_passive1.htm. Accessed on November 27, 2013.
- The Passive Voice. http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/passive.htm. Accessed on March 6, 2013.
- The Passive. http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/grammar/learnit/learnitv65.shtml. Accessed on March 6, 2013.
- Active/Passive Voice. http://www.towson.edu/ows/activepass.htm. Accessed on March 6, 2013.