Direct object pada active voice menjadi subject pada passive voice dimana pada future perfect tense kata kerja auxiliary verb will + have + past participle diubah menjadi will + have + been + past participle.
S + will + have + past participle
S (direct objectactive voice) + will + have + been + past participle +/- by … (subjectactive voice)
8 Contoh Soal Passive Voice – Future Perfect Tense
Isilah bagian yang kosong dengan passive voice – future perfect tense (will) dengan mengikuti petunjuk di dalam kurung.
By next year an unique new bridge … (build)
Our small business … (start) by the end of this month.
The work … (finish) by the time you come.
By sunday morning, all the information … (collect)
The computer installation … (not complete) until 9:00.
The financial documents … (submit) before the deadline.
$200 … (save) after 2 years.
Nothing … (do) by tomorrow.
- By next year an unique new bridge will have been built.
- Our small business will have been started by the end of this month.
- The work will have been finished by the time you come.
- By sunday morning, all the information will have been collected.
- The computer installation will not have been completed until 9:00.
- The financial documents will have been submitted before the deadline.
- $200 will have been saved after 2 years.
- Nothing will have been done by tomorrow.
- Soal Passive Voice – Present Perfect Tense
- Soal Passive Voice – Past Perfect Tense
- Soal Passive Voice – Simple Future Tense
- Soal Passive Voice
- Soal Future Perfect Tense
- Soal Tenses
- Sequence of Tenses. https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/owlprint/601/. Accessed on March 20, 2016.
- Grammar Self-Checks (Unit 9, page 100). http://www.pearsonlongman.com/ae/summitcdrom/summit2/Grammar_Self-Checks/UNIT09_P100_Pass_Futur.pdf. Accessed on March 20, 2016.
- Active / Passive Verb Forms. http://www.englishpage.com/verbpage/activepassive.html. Accessed on March 20, 2016.