Later dan latter merupakan kata-kata yang mirip huruf penyusunnya namun berbeda maknanya. Adverb later berarti “at a time in the future or at a time subsequent to a reference time”, sementara noun latter biasanya berarti “the second of two persons, things, or groups already mentioned”.
7 Contoh Soal Later dan Latter
Ketik later atau the latter untuk melengkapi kalimat di bawah ini.
She has gone to grocery store but she will return several minutes .
Sarah and Mila walked into the room, appearing confident.
I realized that she never told me what's wrong.
She lived with a cat and horse. care costs was around $2,500 per year.
Of currants or guavas, have the highest level of vitamin C.
We shall discuss this matter again .
Of these two alternatives, I think is more likely to be endorsed.
- Soal Good vs. Well
- Soal Than vs. Then
- Soal Farther vs. Further
- Soal Awhile vs. A While
- Soal Everyday vs. Every Day
- Soal Altogether vs. All Together
- Latter. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/latter. Accessed on January 3, 2015.
- Latter. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/latter. Accessed on January 3, 2015.
- Latter. http://www.learnersdictionary.com/definition/latter. Accessed on January 3, 2015.
- Latter. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/latter. Accessed on January 3, 2015.
- Latter. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/latter. Accessed on January 3, 2015.
- Later. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/later. Accessed on January 3, 2015.
- Later. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/later. Accessed on January 3, 2015.
- Later. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/later. Accessed on January 3, 2015.