Sekilas Future Perfect Tense
Future perfect tense merupakan bentuk kata kerja untuk membicarakan kegiatan yang akan telah selesai pada suatu titik waktu di masa depan.
By this afternoon, I … the lawn with a push mower.
- will have been mowed
- will have mowed
You … your GMAT score online next week.
- will have saw
- will have seen
The person … probation by January.
- will has finished
- will have finished
The manager … the meeting room by twelve.
- will have been left
- will have left
Your best friend … help by the time you … her to take part in your wedding.
- will have offered, ask
- ask, will have offered
At this time tomorrow, I … to pay off my debts.
- will have money
- will have had money
Before you arrive at the station, a hotel room … for you.
- will have booked
- will have been booked
All the campers … in their tent before midnight.
- will have sleep
- will have slept
By this time next month, my father and I … our family business for a year.
- will have ran
- will have run
You can’t meet him at my office at 11. He … to the bank at 10.
- will have gone
- will have been gone
Materi Future Perfect Tense
- Soal Present Perfect Tense
- Soal Past Perfect Tense
- Soal Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- Soal Simple Future Tense
- Soal Tenses
Semoga contoh soal future perfect tense dan jawabannya ini bermanfaat dan mohon maaf jika ada kekurangan.
- Future Perfect Tense. http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/tenses/future_perfect.htm#perfect. Accessed on November 23, 2013.
- A Review of Verb Tense
. http://www.uhv.edu/ac/efl/pdf/review.verb.tense.pdf. Accessed on November 23, 2013.
- Sequence of Tenses. http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/601/01/. Accessed on February 22, 2013.
- Future Perfect Tense. http://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tenses_future-perfect.htm. Accessed on November 23, 2013.
- Using Verb Tenses. http://www.writingcentre.uottawa.ca/hypergrammar/usetense.html. Accessed on November 23, 2013.
- Grammar Handbook: Perfect and Progressive Verb Forms. http://www.cws.illinois.edu/workshop/writers/perfectforms/. Accessed on February 22, 2013.