Future perfect tense merupakan bentuk kata kerja untuk membicarakan kegiatan yang akan telah selesai pada suatu titik waktu di masa depan.
10 Contoh Soal Future Perfect Tense
Pilihlah jawaban yang menurutmu paling tepat untuk melengkapi bagian yang kosong dengan mengetik a atau b.
By this afternoon, I … the lawn with a push mower.
- will have been mowed
- will have mowed
You … your GMAT score online next week.
- will have saw
- will have seen
The person … probation by January.
- will has finished
- will have finished
The manager … the meeting room by twelve.
- will have been left
- will have left
Your best friend … help by the time you … her to take part in your wedding.
- will have offered, ask
- ask, will have offered
At this time tomorrow, I … to pay off my debts.
- will have money
- will have had money
Before you arrive at the station, a hotel room … for you.
- will have booked
- will have been booked
All the campers … in their tent before midnight.
- will have sleep
- will have slept
By this time next month, my father and I … our family business for a year.
- will have ran
- will have run
You can’t meet him at my office at 11. He … to the bank at 10.
- will have gone
- will have been gone
- Future Perfect Tense. http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/tenses/future_perfect.htm#perfect. Accessed on November 23, 2013.
- A Review of Verb Tense
. http://www.uhv.edu/ac/efl/pdf/review.verb.tense.pdf. Accessed on November 23, 2013.
- Sequence of Tenses. http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/601/01/. Accessed on February 22, 2013.
- Future Perfect Tense. http://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tenses_future-perfect.htm. Accessed on November 23, 2013.
- Using Verb Tenses. http://www.writingcentre.uottawa.ca/hypergrammar/usetense.html. Accessed on November 23, 2013.
- Grammar Handbook: Perfect and Progressive Verb Forms. http://www.cws.illinois.edu/workshop/writers/perfectforms/. Accessed on February 22, 2013.