Future perfect continuous tense merupakan bentuk kata kerja yang berfungsi untuk membicarakan kegiatan yang akan telah berlangsung selama sekian waktu pada titik waktu tertentu di masa depan.
10 Contoh Soal Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Ketik a atau b sesuai dengan pilihan yang menurutmu paling tepat untuk melengkapi bagian yang kosong.
Bobby … on the non-profit organization for six month next week.
- will have been being
- will have been be
Your children … paintball in my back yard for more than two hours by the time you pick them up.
- will have been being playing
- will have been playing
The construction workers … for more than 90 minutes when the bell rings.
- won't have been sleeping
- wouldn't have been sleeping
He … the business for two years by the end of next April.
- will has been running
- will have been running
Your friend will be angry since he … so long.
- would have been waiting
- will have been waiting
… their researches by the end of this semester?
- Will all the students have been completing
- Will have been all the students completing
You … here for three months when you can ask for a pay raise.
- would have been working
- will have been working
He ... his old car for six hours by the time it breaks down.
- will have been driving
- will have been being driven
How long … in France when her parents visit her?
- she will have been studying
- will she have been studying
I … here for over a week tomorrow.
- will have not been staying
- will not have been staying
- Soal Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- Soal Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- Soal Future Perfect Tense
- Soal Future Continuous Tense
- Soal Tenses
- Future Perfect Progressive Tense. http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/tenses/future_perfect_progressive.htm. Accessed on February 22, 2013.
- Grammar Handbook: Perfect and Progressive Verb Forms. http://www.cws.illinois.edu/workshop/writers/perfectforms/. Accessed on February 22, 2013.
- Future Perfect Continuous. http://www.englishpage.com/verbpage/futureperfectcontinuous.html. Accessed on November 26, 2013.
- Future Perfect Continuous Tense. http://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tenses_future-perfect-continuous.htm. Accessed on November 26, 2013.