Fell berasal dari bare infinitive “fall” yang berarti “to drop down from a higher level or to suddenly stop standing”, sedangkan felt dari “feel” yang merupakan linking verb yang bermakna “to experience a particular feeling or emotion” atau transitive verb yang bermakna “to notice something that affects you physically”.
10 Contoh Soal Fell vs. Felt
Lengkapi kalimat di bawah ini dengan fell atau felt.
The tree down before the storm.
Sitting alone in the canteen at lunchtime I like a boss.
She as if her bones would no longer bear her frame.
The leaves like rain.
The student sure that he could manage his time effectively.
Do you know how to fix a phone that in water?
The employee was alone when he from the second floor.
I overwhelmed by stress.
Rama someone sit on his bed at night.
I was there when the car into the sinkhole.
- Soal Full vs. Filled
- Soal Beside vs. Beside
- Soal People vs. Persons
- Soal Come vs. Go
- Soal Home vs. House
- Soal Start vs. Begin
- Soal Sometime / Sometimes / Some Time
- Soal Afraid vs. Scared
- Soal Phenomenon, Phenomenons, dan Phenomena
- Soal Bridal vs. Bridle
- Feel. http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/feel_1. Accessed on November 22, 2016.
- Feel. http://learnersdictionary.com/definition/feel. Accessed on November 27, 2016.
- Fall. http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/fall_1. Accessed on November 19, 2016.