Sekilas Everyone dan Every One
Everyone adalah indefinite pronoun yang bermakna “all the people in a group”, sementara every one adalah noun yang bermakna “each one”. Every one sering diikuti oleh preposition “of” + pronoun / noun (phrase).
of you has at least one heartbreaking secret.
Did come on time?
He just asked to vote for his or her favorite presidential candidate.
The company gave of its employees a year-end bonus.
at the party ate and was satisfied.
of our florists is completely trained and passionate about flowers.
knows the world is round instead of flat.
- Soal Everyday vs. Every Day
- Soal Altogether vs. All Together
- Soal Awhile vs. A While
- Soal Have Been to vs. Have Gone to
- Soal Cleanup vs. Clean up
- Soal Sometime, Sometimes, dan Some Time
Semoga bermanfaat dan mohon maaf jika ada kekurangan.
- Everyone and Every One. http://grammar.about.com/od/alightersideofwriting/a/Everyone-And-Every-One.htm. Accessed on January 25, 2016.
- Common Mistakes in English – Everyone and Every One. http://esl.about.com/od/grammarintermediate/a/cm_eone.htm. Accessed on January 25, 2016.
- Language tip of the week: every one or everyone? http://www.macmillandictionaryblog.com/language-tip-of-the-week-every-one-or-everyone. Accessed on January 13, 2016.
- Everyone. http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/everyone. Accessed on January 13, 2016.
- Everyone / Every one – Exercise 2. http://www.towson.edu/ows/exercises/EveryoneEvery_oneExercise2.aspx. Accessed on January 13, 2016.