Sekilas Disinterested vs. Uninterested
Disinterested berarti “impartial, unprejudiced”, sementara uninterested berarti “not interested, indifferent”. Kedua kata sifat ini dapat dipakai sebagai attributive adjective (di depan noun) maupun predicative adjective (di belakang noun dengan diselangi linking verb).
There will always be people who are in buying from you.
He was taught to be objective as a/an outsider.
She is interested in cooking, but she is in setting a dinner table.
Judges must be in cases, but they shouldn't be in them.
I could see him sitting in the back row at the show with a/an face.
Your lawyer will give you advice about your legal situation.
- Soal Loose vs. Lose
- Soal Good vs. Well
- Soal Farther vs. Further
- Soal Amoral vs. Immoral
- Soal Childish vs. Childlike
- Soal Afraid vs. Scared
- Disinterested’ or ‘uninterested’?. http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/disinterested-or-uninterested. Accessed on January 27, 2016.
- Disinterested and Uninterested.http://grammar.about.com/od/alightersideofwriting/a/disuninterest.htm. Accessed on January 27, 2016.
- Disinterested. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/disinterested. Accessed on January 27, 2016.
- Disinterested. http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/disinterested. Accessed on January 27, 2016.