Conjunction merupakan kata atau kelompok kata yang menghubungkan dua kata, frasa, klausa, atau paragraf.
Our new classmate is not bad; …, he’s very kind.
The more you prepare yourself for the Job Interview, … stress you may feel.
- the more
- the less
Neither Indah … her friends ate lunch here yesterday.
To stay … to leave your job is your prerogative.
It wasn’t my will, … yours.
- but also
Kim eats many egg whites before work out … he wants to gain weight.
- so that
… you gave him 10 great reasons to never give up, he wouldn’t listen.
- even though
Sammy had someone handle her passport … he went to abroad.
The used car is very cheap; … , I want to buy it.
The weather was cold, … Bobby wore a jacket and gloves.
- Soal Coordinate Conjunction
- Soal Correlative Conjunction
- Soal Pronoun
- Soal Adjective Clause
- Soal Noun Clause
Semoga bermanfaat dan mohon maaf jika ada kekurangan.
- Quiz – Paired Conjunctions. http://esl.about.com/library/quiz/blgrquiz_paired.htm. Accessed on November 15, 2013.
- Basic Subordinating Conjunctions 1. http://web2.uvcs.uvic.ca/elc/studyzone/330/grammar/subcon1.htm. Accessed on November 15, 2013.
- The Death Car: Exercise on Conjunctions and Transitions. http://web2.uvcs.uvic.ca/elc/studyzone/410/reading/deathqz.htm. Accessed on November 15, 2013.
- Conjunctions. http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/conjunctions.htm. Accessed on March 2, 2013.
- What is a Conjunction? http://www.writingcentre.uottawa.ca/hypergrammar/conjunct.html. Accessed on March 2, 2013.