Adjective (kata sifat) amoral dan immoral bukanlah sinonim. Amoral berarti “having no moral sense; not concerned with the rightness or wrongness of behavior”, sementara immoral berarti “not morally good”.
5 Contoh Soal Amoral vs. Immoral
Pilihlah kata yang tepat untuk melengkapi kalimat di bawah ini.
Twenty people has been arrested after being actively involved in the illegal or … activity.
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with being … if you’re an infant.
Can we live comfortably in an … society by simply refusing to drink and commit crimes?
Some people argue that abortion is … except certain cases.
I think he is an … person because he doesn’t incorporate moral considerations in his choices and actions.
- Soal Loose vs. Lose
- Soal Good vs. Well
- Soal Farther vs. Further
- Soal Afraid vs. Scared
- Soal Childish vs. Childlike
- Soal Disinterested vs. Uninterested
- Amoral. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/amoral. Accessed on November 9, 2015.
- Kolb, Robert. W. (2007). Encyclopedia of Business Ethics and Society. United States of America: SAGE Publications.
- Immoral. http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/immoral. Accessed on November 9, 2015.
- Heimir Giersson, Heimir & Holmgren, Margaret R. (2000). Ethical Theory: A Concise Anthology. Canada: Broadview Press.