Adjective (kata sifat) amoral dan immoral bukanlah sinonim. Amoral berarti “having no moral sense; not concerned with the rightness or wrongness of behavior”, sementara immoral berarti “not morally good”.
5 Contoh Soal Amoral vs. Immoral
Ketik amoral atau immoral untuk melengkapi kalimat di bawah ini.
Twenty people has been arrested after being actively involved in the illegal or activity.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with being if you're an infant.
Can we live comfortably in an society by simply refusing to drink and commit crimes?
Some people argue that abortion is except certain cases.
I think he is an person because he doesn't incorporate moral considerations in his choices and actions.
- Soal Loose vs. Lose
- Soal Good vs. Well
- Soal Farther vs. Further
- Soal Afraid vs. Scared
- Soal Childish vs. Childlike
- Soal Disinterested vs. Uninterested
- Amoral. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/amoral. Accessed on November 9, 2015.
- Kolb, Robert. W. (2007). Encyclopedia of Business Ethics and Society. United States of America: SAGE Publications.
- Immoral. http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/immoral. Accessed on November 9, 2015.
- Heimir Giersson, Heimir & Holmgren, Margaret R. (2000). Ethical Theory: A Concise Anthology. Canada: Broadview Press.