All together (dua kata) berarti “in a group; with each other” dimana dapat digunakan untuk orang maupun kata benda lain, sementara altogether (satu kata) merupakan adverb yang bermakna “completely; wholly”.
10 Contoh Soal Altogether vs. All Together
Ketik altogether atau all together untuk melengkapi kalimat di bawah ini.
Sewing machines and cutting tables and were stored in the warehouse.
My parents were not happy with my career choice.
Five of them are standing in the middle of the area.
The last time I saw them in one room was two years ago.
I think she doesn't agree with giving money to beggars.
Parking fees at the hospital has already been abolished .
The air purifier stopped functioning after few months of its purchase.
We sat around a round table and then shared our experience.
Do they need an different design?
He tried to slow the car down, but it stopped .
- Soal Everyday vs. Every Day
- Soal Everyone vs. Every One
- Soal Awhile vs. A While
- Soal Have Been to vs. Have Gone to
- Soal Cleanup vs. Clean up
- Soal Sometime, Sometimes, dan Some Time
- Altogether. http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/altogether_1. Accessed on January 17, 2016.
- Altogether. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/altogether. Accessed on January 17, 2016.
- Altogether. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/altogether. Accessed on January 17, 2016.
- All Together. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/all+together. Accessed on January 17, 2016.
- Altogether or all together? http://dictionary.cambridge.org/grammar/british-grammar/altogether-or-all-together. Accessed on January 17, 2016.