Sekilas Disinterested vs. Uninterested
Disinterested berarti “impartial, unprejudiced”, sementara uninterested berarti “not interested, indifferent”.
Di bawah ini 6 contoh soal disinterested vs. uninterested. Pilihlah kata yang tepat untuk melengkapi bagian yang kosong.
There will always be people who are in buying from you.
He was taught to be objective as a/an outsider.
She is interested in cooking, but she is in setting a dinner table.
Judges must be in cases, but they shouldn't be in them.
I could see him sitting in the back row at the show with a/an face.
Your lawyer will give you advice about your legal situation.
Materi Disinterested vs. Uninterested
- Soal Loose vs. Lose
- Soal Good vs. Well
- Soal Farther vs. Further
- Soal Amoral vs. Immoral
- Soal Childish vs. Childlike
- Soal Afraid vs. Scared
Semoga bermanfaat dan mohon maaf jika ada kekurangan.
- Disinterested’ or ‘uninterested’?. http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/disinterested-or-uninterested. Accessed on January 27, 2016.
- Disinterested and Uninterested.http://grammar.about.com/od/alightersideofwriting/a/disuninterest.htm. Accessed on January 27, 2016.
- Disinterested. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/disinterested. Accessed on January 27, 2016.
- Disinterested. http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/disinterested. Accessed on January 27, 2016.