8 Contoh Soal Comparative Degree (Adverb)
Adverb mengalami perubahan bentuk ketika digunakan sebagai perbandingan. Pada regular form perubahan bentuk adverb mengikuti pola tertentu, namun berlaku sebaliknya pada irregular form.
He works (hard) than anyone else.
I was told to drive (carefully).
Wawan struck the golf ball well, but his brother struck it (well)
She wakes up (early) than she used to.
Do really men talk (little) than women?
They arrived (late) than us.
Why did the toddlers act (badly) than before?
Pronghorns run (fast) than springboks.
Materi Comparative Degree (Adverb)
- Soal Degrees of Comparison
- Soal Comparative Degree (Adjective)
- Soal Superlative Degree (Adverb)
- Soal Superlative Degree (Adjective)
- Soal Than vs. Then
- Soal When vs. While
- Soal Adverb of Frequency
Semoga bermanfaat dan mohon maaf jika ada kekurangan.
- Comparative Adverbs. http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/ar/english-grammar/adverbials/comparative-adverbs. Accessed on March 26, 2016.
- Using Adverbs to Compare. http://www.bbc.co.uk/skillswise/worksheet/en26adve-l1-w-using-adverbs-to-compare. Accessed on March 26, 2016.
- Well. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/well. Accessed on March 26, 2016.
- Comparison: Adverbs (Worse, More Easily). http://dictionary.cambridge.org/grammar/british-grammar/comparison-adverbs-worse-more-easily. Accessed on March 26, 2016.
- Fastest Animals. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fastest_animals. Accessed on March 26, 2016.